Sakunara
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
Sakunara

Do you have what it takes?

IndexIndex  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

Moonlight Prince's

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
RyuuYareYare

RyuuYareYare

Aantal berichten : 67
Registration date : 27-05-07

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Emptyzo jun 24, 2007 2:46 pm

Warning

16 years and older

Sex/Drama/Action/Romance

Language: English

Somewhere, far far away, there wass a Prince called Nanuq.
He had many fiances but no girl was no good for him.
He pretend to be nice, but is not. Because heknew a Prince isnt evrything that evryoune wanted, evryone knew that a prince worked hard study at school study to be a prince and to be nice all the god dangit day.
If someone thougth it wass nice he or she spended to much time on disney movies, sides the bad it had the goods as well he lived in a big castle with honderds of rooms and big bathrooms ofcourse.
Nanuq was not known as a sadist and arrogance, what he wass.
But he never show through his mask.

to be continued
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
RyuuYareYare

RyuuYareYare

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Emptydi jul 10, 2007 1:53 pm

''......Nanuq'' His mother called He hummed to let his mopther know he wass listening, ''Tommorow a King and Queen from a far land comes, they also have a son. Can you show him around Nanuq, while we discuss about our lands and the contract?'' his mother asked Nanuq hummed again. it wass a couple months ago he thought it wass 3 months to be exact he saw the picture of the familly and why they even needed one
,mostly it only wass to work together and in cases if there wass war they would work together. If he wass not mistaken their sons name wass Lotus, 'Weird' Nanuq thought 'isnt that a girls name?' He smiled.
'Nah i would not plaque him about his name' He thought again while he watched the picture again, Lotus had black hair and eyes, Nanuq himself had black green hair and black blue eyes. He had weird feelings bottled up when he saw that picture of lotus for the first time it couldnt be love could it? or wass it simply lust because of his name and bit of feminate outlooks?, he decided to ignore it instead.

tommorow, the queen and king came and of course Lotus,
Nanuq gave a fake smile because his unsure feelings and thoughts of yesterday doesnt seem go away. 'Am i really? Do i?' he questioned himself.

Later, ''whats wrong? you look pale.' Lotus asked and touched his shoulder but Nanuq brushed away 'is fine i am just tired' Nanuq lied.
Lotus said nothing but gave a look of understanding.
hours later Lotus wass bored evry question he made bout the castle he earned a hmpff or mja answer of Nanuq, Also Nanuq didnt knew Lotus wass hittin on him but clearly he thought it wass his inmagination trickin him again but,Lotus wass not a goody toe shoes either he just knew when evry girl wasnt good enough of him and saw nanuqs picture onb his fathers desk. 'Shall i do it? Mayby not he will mayby have a heartattack.' thought Lotus 'Why not' Lotus leaned towards Nanuq, Nanuq wass confused ''wha are you unffff------'' but Lotus cut of with an kiss on his mouth Nanuq couldnt push him away Lotus wass to strong and while Lotus tried to get his tongue in Nanuqs mouth he pushed him against the wall while his kiss grew hotter by the minute.

Te snel?........nah!
RyuuYareYare

RyuuYareYare

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Emptyza jul 14, 2007 6:04 am

Nanuq pushed Lotus away and ran for his room and left a confused and iritated Lotus behind, Lotus knew he wass wrong but he do not easilly admit his faults like evry gentleman should. But then again he couldnt say his way for himself and walked after Nanuq.
RyuuYareYare

RyuuYareYare

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Emptyvr jul 20, 2007 6:24 am

Lotus allready knew Nanuq had intrest in him,..or so it seemed.
He thought he wass on the good way but,..He was goddamn lost!
RyuuYareYare

RyuuYareYare

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Emptyvr jul 20, 2007 2:43 pm

He once walked again in a huge mage, but since it wass a pallace he could not clim on a wall and see the end of it. So he sat there waiting.

meanwhile Nanuq wass sulking about the kiss 'does he know? 'he asked himself he wass stalking himself with the same question again and again,
later he wanted to confront Lotus again. 'Damn i think hes lost in this huge mage of stone!' Nanuq silently cursed in himself an thus he wass searching for Lotus.

Hours later, (Nanuq got himself a little lost in the big palace) He found Lotus he wass a little dozed of but Nanuq shook him with his hand on his shoulder. Lotus Looked at him and said '' And i wass thinking i made you cry. '' Lotus said with a little sneer in his voice ''No i didnt, but are you you know?'' nanuq asked Lotus raised his eyebrow and slowly get on his feet and said ''Oh you mean the guy guy kiss thingy?'' Nanuq shook his head. ''Only 50 % but nobuddy knows it though, and in know you are to!'' Lotus said while he wass poking Nanuq's chest Nanuq trembled a bit the secret wass out! '' So what you going to do? tell on me? what a child you are'' Nanuq said with bit iritation in his voice. ''No stupid, Wont i automatticly tell on myself? Nope i want you.'' Nanuq paled 'what did this guy just say?' Nanuq thought
Gesponsorde inhoud

Moonlight Prince's Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Moonlight Prince's   Moonlight Prince's Empty

Moonlight Prince's
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Sakunara :: Arts-
Ga naar: